跳到主要內容
Top
  • home
  • About Us
  • History
:::

History

The library of the school was set up in the Republic of China for forty-nine years. It belongs to the equipment group of the Academic Affairs Office. There was no special building at the beginning. It was temporarily occupied by Zhongzhengtang. It has a full-time staff to handle the library business. It was built by the military in the Republic of China in 1949. Construction of the first floor bungalow at the current site. Since the 70th year of the Republic of China, one additional library director has been added to comprehensively manage the various businesses of the library. After the reform of the country in 1973, there was an independent budget. However, due to the narrow construction of the country, various book promotion activities were also subject to considerable restrictions. In the year of the Republic of China, with the support of the Ministry of Education, the new building was started on the original site and was opened on the New Year's Day in the Republic of China in 1988. The library operation is getting on the right track. Although the building is limited to funds, it is not beautiful enough, but the location is moderate. The moving lines are smooth and the vision is clear, which is very popular among teachers and students. In October 103, the automation system operation platform and RFID self-service borrowing and returning equipment were completed. In 2006, the foreign language area and digital collection platform were upgraded.